Here at The Normandy we’re on the hunt for an awesome sales manager to join our team to help drive our business forward. If you’re ambitious & driven, have a proven track record in hospitality sales (preferably corporate) & are looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
· Creating an annual sales plan in liaison with the General Manager and Executive Committee
· Creating a 3 year rolling annual forecast that takes account of seasonal trends, rolling events and trends
· Proactive planning and delivery of sales activity including research, cold calling, site/hotel show rounds
· Develop relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities
· Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to maximize revenue
· Builds and strengthens relationships with all internal stakeholders and colleagues to drive optimal performance and results
· Plan and execute growth of existing accounts to increase spend and use of the hotel
· Negotiate corporate rates and packages
· Drive new business and growing profitability through your individual sales performance & in line with agreed rate structures
· Manage existing client base including regular liaison, review of sales delivery & renewal of contracts.
· Identify new market and sales opportunities
· Prepare contracts & RFPs
· Utilize relevant hotel market performance tools
· Preparation of weekly & monthly sales report including all KPI’s
· Preparation of sales presentations to prospective accounts
· Presentation of sales performance and activity to General Manager and Executive Committee
· Maintenance of sales enquiry tracker to include feedback and notes including – initial approaches, follow up of leads, calls and appointments and keep well-maintained client records
· Maintain the highest standards of service and operational efficiency within the Sales department
· Ensure you have a complete knowledge of the product and services you can offer
· Attendance and research of trade fairs, exhibitions and sales events
· Duty Management shifts when required
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
· 4-5 years working principally in corporate accommodation sales
· A demonstrable track record of sales delivery and achievement of growth targets and metrics.
· Experience of performing within a commission-based sales environment.
· The ability and ambition to hunt out sales prospects.
· The ability to interface with senior decision makers and Executives of corporate organizations.
· Strong communication inter-personal skills at all levels.
· Results driven and motivated to achieve targets.
· Ambitious and driven
· Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
Our guests will expect the best, so we need the best. Applicants must be willing to work flexible hours. If you have personality, passion and a desire to succeed then we want to hear from you now. Skills are required however the right personality and willingness to excel are absolute essentials.
Competitive salary & commission
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter and your current remuneration. Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.