Arrival at The Normandy
to the Normandy Hotel and thank you for choosing us to stay with us. Due to
COVID-19/ Coronavirus, and to make your visit with us as safe and comfortable
as possible, we have provided useful information about arrival and your stay:
– On arrival at The Normandy, we would ask you to observe the social distancing
measures in place and use the indicated entrances and exits. Due to enhanced hygiene
& operating protocols, it may take us a little longer to assist you. Please
bear with us to ensure that we keep both you and our team as safe as possible.
/ CHECK-OUT – We have implemented a contactless system for arrival &
departure to minimize virus transmission. Where possible our team will process payments
by phone prior to arrival or using contactless payment at reception and we
would appreciate your cooperation. If contactless check-in / check-out is not
suitable or you wish to pay via another method please just advise the Receptionist
- HAND SANITIZER – Please use the hand sanitizer stations which are located throughout the hotel to help reduce the virus transmission.
- LIFT – Lifts may be a little slower during this period as they are uni-directional. Only one person or one family group may ride inside the lift at any time. If the lift is occupied when it arrives at your floor, please wait for the next empty car.
- HOUSEKEEPING – All rooms are cleaned thoroughly prior to your arrival however, to minimize the possibility of virus transmission during your stay, our team will not enter your room to clean, refresh amenities or change linen & towels unless you request this. Please contact Reception if you require this service.
- RESTAURANT / BAR – Our White Cart restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, however we are operating limited hours at present. The Normandy also has a lounge bar & outside garden where drinks and food are available from 12 Noon.
AMENITIES – For your safety and to reduce virus transmission, certain amenities
in your room have been removed however these are available on request. Should
you require extra tea, coffee, pillows, blankets or other items please simply contact
TRANSFERS – We are unfortunately unable to provide our normal Airport transfer
service. If you require transport please contact Reception who will be delighted
to organize a taxi for you.
AREAS – When using public areas & restrooms, please adhere to social
distancing and the seating arrangements provided.
you or any of your party be unwell or have any of the known symptoms of Coronavirus,
please contact a member of our Hotel team immediately so that help may be
provided. Please remain in your room and do not use lifts or public areas.
hope you have an enjoyable stay at The Normandy. Please don’t hesitate to
contact our team if you require any assistance.