We are looking for Food & Beverage Assistants with a real passion and pride for delivering excellent service within a restaurant or hotel environment.
As a member of the Food & Beverage team you will:
- Deliver the best Food & Beverage experience for our guests through consistent high standards.
- Make your service smooth, confident and tailored to each individual guest.
- Be highly attentive to detail.
- Thrive on feedback from guests and strive to make every experience exceptional.
- Add value to overall hotel performance through teamwork and understand the importance of ‘up selling’ and ‘suggestive selling’.
As well as having passion for excellent service, and a genuine interest and enthusiasm for hospitality, having previous experience in a similar role is required. We will also provide you with certified training in Food Hygiene, Allergens, Health & Safety, and Alcohol Responsibility upon starting.
You are expected to look immaculate, come prepared for every working day, and most importantly, be yourself! You are also required to promote and maintain the reputation of The Normandy Hotel Glasgow Airport by providing exceptional guest service.
Rate of pay is dependent on experience.
This is a seasonal role which will include evening and weekend work.